Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday, June 12: Scranton, PA Here I Come!

I'll be a guest at the Scranton Comic Book Convention in (where else?) Scranton, PA this coming Sunday, June 12! This will be my first time attending, but it look to be a good old-fashioned one-day local show and I'm looking forward to it.

Also appearing are Archie artist Dan Parent, Marvel artist Dave Hoover, artist Rudy Nebres, DC writer C.J. Henderson, and about a dozen more writers and artists from all over.

I'll have a table from which I'll be talking, selling, and signing! Admission is $3.00, hours are 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., and the location is Johnson College, 3427 North Main Avenue, Scranton PA 18508 (exit 190 off of I-81). If you're in the neighborhood, I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

pcacom said...

Hey Paul,
I met you at the Scranton Comic show last weekend and lament not buying some of your artwork. Will you be available to sell anywhere, anytime soon? Thanks, please send to comics@pcacomics.com
Thanks!
KB