Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New York Comicon: See You This Weekend?


Planning on being at this weekend's New York Comic Convention at the Jacob Javits Center (February 6 - 9)? What a small world. Me too! I'll be wandering the convention on Friday and Saturday, so if you spot me, please don't be shy about coming on over and saying hello.

I'll also be moderating a panel on Friday evening at 6:00 in Room 1A17 on Superheroes in Prose, with guests Greg Rucka, Marv Wolfman, Ron Goulart and Keith RA DeCandido.

And I'll be signing copies of Captain Action #2 (and anything else you care to bring with you) at the Captain Action Booth (#1862) on Saturday at 3:00, also with Marv Wolfman. Plus, I'll likely be dropping in on the Moonstone Comics booth as well. Come on by and say hello.

Wear comfortable shoes.

1 comment: